NamdevInfo.com is committed to the safety and security of our members and do all we can to protect members privacy. We take utmost care of the safety and security of your profile and the personal information provided by you. This is ensured below mentioned ways.
Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile on NamdevInfo.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
You also exercise some precautions while creating or updating your profile online
Here are some simple guidelines to protect your privacy.
Online communication :
Offline communication :
Online communication : -
-Be completely anonymous until you fully trust that person.
-Ask for a third person (friend or relative) to go through the communication you received as they can look into the things which are missed by you.
-You can use the Photo Request feature on NamdevInfo.com. As NamdevInfo.com offers free scanning & upload services to its members, theres no reason someone shouldnt be able to provide you a photo.
-Stop communication with those who forces to provide the personal information.
-Closely observe odd behaviors and take decision after looking into all prospects.
-If someone provides you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure its not a changed number before you make the call.
-Use pre-paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller Id. Furnish your contact number only when you feel completely comfortable and have some information about the other person.
-Dont provide your personal contact information like name, email address, residential address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages.
-Dont send your personal information or contact information until you trust that person.
-Dont use signature in your emails that include your contact details.
-Dont use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you dont know well.
Offline communication : -
- Always be in control when it comes to take an online relationship offline.
- When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, choose a public place (such as a mall / restaurant / cafe) where many people are around and ensure your own transportation to and fro.
- If you are meeting a person first time, take a friend or relative along with you.
- If you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. Its possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you cant logically explain. Trust yourself. Be yourself.
- Pay attention to the behavior like, anger, frustration or persons command on you
- Beware of people who ask for money or any kind of bribe. Genuine person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. Never entertain such requests.
- In case someone asks you for money report the situation to your parents and us.
- Never arrange for your prospective match to pick you up or drop you to his/her place.
- Do not go to a secluded place or a movie alone at the first meeting.
- Dont ignore the following behavior especially if it is without an acceptable explanation:
- Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, salary, profession, employment, etc.
- Fails to provide direct answers to direct questions.
- Never introduce you to friends, professional associates or family members
- Take your own time to decide on a trustworthy person and pay careful attention along the way.
- Dont become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online.
- Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!
You may report fraud or misuse by sending us a Feedback. Please provide full details of your case.